Sold by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This property created a very busy auction room with a great deal of registered interest. Buyers included both knock down/rebuild purchasers and those looking to renovate. The auction was actively contested from the opening bid with a strong result achieved well in excess of the reserve price.
Set in an exclusive enclave adjoining Pymble Golf Course, this property affords a rare and sought after opportunity to either substantially upgrade the existing, original condition full brick residence or rebuild in the perfect location.
With commanding & sweeping views from the rear of the property across the course, this is a unique chance to construct a signature residence which will be beautifully framed by its surrounds. The orientation of the block allows an East/North Easterly aspect from living areas and rear entertaining spaces.
The original condition home is set over two levels, with large windows to capture the stunning views and abundance of natural light. With four bedrooms and multiple living areas, revitalise & extend to fully reclaim the property's potential or rebuild for superior contemporary living. The existing pool has a lush and verdant backdrop to enjoy.
In a private and tranquil area, this residence is only 700m to Princes Street shops and a 10 minute walk to Pymble Public School. Sitting in a precinct bordered by exclusive schools, shopping and sporting amenities, this is a must for your inspection calendar.
Original condition full brick residence offers:
- Lounge with open fire, picture windows overlooking the course and opening to terrace
- Second family living room
- Rumpus plus wet bar on lower level
- Kitchen opening to balcony with lush verdant views
- Main with ensuite
- Two additional bathrooms
- Double carport
- Extensive storage space underhouse
- Expansive 1250sqm block with dimensions 21.63m frontage and average 58m depth (approx. source APM)
- 700m walk to Princes St Shops
- 10 minute (950m) stroll to Pymble Public School
- Exclusive public and independent schools close by
- St Ives Shopping Village and Village Green a short drive or 18 minute walk away
- Bus to Pymble and Turramurra Stations
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.