Ray White Turramurra
SOLD By Linda Ratcliff & Valerie Latham
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
A spacious, light and airy sanctuary, this full brick residence enjoys an exclusive east-side setting in one of Turramurra's most sought after streets. Tightly held for almost 50 years this late 50's classic displays an ingenious single level floor plan with exceptional proportions and versatile spaces for the family to enjoy.
A welcoming ambience immediately emanates created by expansive halls and walkways, high ceilings throughout and a perfect N/E to rear aspect. Its variety of internal living spaces are complimented by sweeping alfresco areas and a pool. Enjoy premium convenience a level walk to rail and bus and close to popular schools.
- Walled and gated from the street, leafy setting
- Expansive lounge with fire adjoins the pool and terrace
- Sprawling paved alfresco terrace areas, barbeque area
- Formal dining, large 50's style kitchen, new Smeg appliances
- Generous casual living, large study/5th bed
- Three of the bedrooms boasts adjoining two way baths
- Large storage cupboards, abundant under house storage
- Double carport plus additional two car off street parking
- Well laid out with huge potential to upgrade and capitalise
- Perfect blue-ribbon east side setting
- Located amongst some of Turramurra's finest homes
- Level walk to rail and bus
- Pymble Public catchment
- Close to Knox, Abbotsleigh and bush schools
**Unique opportunity exist to purchase vacant land 21 Boomerang Street Turramurra (currently on the market) this land adjoins 23 Boomerang Street Turramurra and you can create your own estate. The unlimited potential.**
0412 336 780
0417 280 028
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
960m² / 0.24 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.