SOLD by Greg Windel
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Having been tightly held through the generations by one family for nearly 80 years, this delightful double brick Art Deco style home is now being offered to the market for the first time. Single level and set on a large 1,387 sqm parcel of land, the opportunity exists to renovate and extend to fully capitalize on this prestigious eastside address.
The front facade captures the detail of homes of this era with its beautiful curved timber window, whilst the interior has a wonderfully warm aura with French doors, detailed cornicing and ceiling features. The floorplan includes formal living and formal dining, with a well separated family rumpus to rear opening onto the wisteria covered deck.
Alternatively, the block size and location would lend itself to construction of a new and substantial blue ribbon residence.
Set amidst established gardens, with an East/North East aspect, scope exists to either refresh and update the home for a contemporary lifestyle, or begin anew to revitalize this lovely and well sought after location.
Ideally positioned just 10 minutes to Turramurra rail and shops, a stroll to Bannockburn Oval and 900 metres to Pymble Public school, this is a rare and valuable opportunity.
- Formal lounge, gas fire with lovely brick surrounds
- Elegant formal dining room with curved feature window
- Large family room flows to external deck and vista to the rear garden
- Kitchen with servery to an adjoining light and bright casual dining area which also opens out onto the deck
- Welcoming entry foyer provides a lovely introduction to the home
- Master bedroom with French doors opening to garden
- Period style bathroom plus additional powder room and adjacent shower room
- Near level rear lawn area for play
- Single garage and adjoined laundry
- Land size 1,387 sqm (approx: Source APM)
- 9 foot 6 inch ceilings
- Patterned cornicing
- Gas connection to kitchen and gas for heating
- 10 minute walk to Turramurra rail and local shopping village
- Pymble Public School catchment (walk approx 900m)
- Stroll to Bannockburn Oval and playground
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.