Ray White Turramurra
SOLD By Valerie Latham & Linda Ratcliff
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Gracing approximately 1050sqm of gently rolling grounds in a sought after setting walking distance to rail, shops and schools, this well maintained original home offers immediate comfort and promise for the future. Built by the current owners in 1954, this much loved family residence is now being offered for the first time.
Crafted with much care and attention, the solid original home has been extended over time incorporating additional accommodation and an expansive alfresco deck. The elements are all there to undertake a complete makeover, lavish extension or explore the options to create your dream home from the ground up (STCA).
- Ideal north east orientation ensures ample natural light
- Spacious living room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Tidy laminate kitchen, dining, study with built in desk
- Large alfresco deck, Vergola allows all weather use
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes
- Laundry with powder room, cellar, ample storage area
- Double lock up garage, workshop, 5600L rainwater tank
- Ducted vacuuming
- Leafy setting amongst quality homes
- Walk to bus, rail and Turramurra Village
- Walk to Turramurra Public School
Valerie Latham 0417 280 028
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
1,064m² / 0.26 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.