Ray White Turramurra
SOLD By Valerie Latham & Linda Ratcliff
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Those seeking peace, privacy and a substantial residence with the flexibility to accommodate the whole family in style will appreciate this striking home of unique flair and character. Encompassing two expansive levels with a choice of exceptional living and alfresco spaces, it rests on a superb 1676sqm (approx) of child friendly grounds with a pool.
A flawless connection between inside and out is aided by its u-shaped design, conservatory style alfresco room and sliders which lead from the casual living, TV room and billiard room. Recently upgraded with further scope to enhance, it's perfectly located an easy level stroll to Turramurra High, sporting fields and parklands.
- Double brick construction, preferred north facing aspect
- Soaring central void with striking mezzanine upper level
- Vast and versatile formal living areas with an open fire
- Casual living and dining, indoor/outdoor alfresco room
- Large eat-in stone kitchen with stainless appliances
- TV room/rumpus, billiard room with table, alfresco deck
- Four double sized bedrooms, two with WIR and ensuite
- Study area, carport with covered entry to the home
- Two powder rooms on the lower level, garden shed
- Superb deep block, rolling lawns and gardens
- Walk to the bus and Turramurra High School
- Easy access to the pre-school and parks
Linda Ratcliff 0412 336 780
Valerie Latham 0417 280 028
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Billard Table/ Clothes Dryer - TBC Piano
- Double Garage
1,676m² / 0.41 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.