SOLD by Greg Windel
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This outstanding family home displays all the key elements for a superior contemporary lifestyle. Showcasing forward thinking design and the superb craftsmanship you would expect from a residence built by Young Homes, the well-proportioned and generous floorplan combines with meticulous finishes and a stunning alfresco space to cater for day to day living and elegant entertaining.
Multiple well separated living spaces include formal lounge, family and rumpus options, with a flexible layout offering a study/home office or fifth bed in need. A fresh and spacious feel is achieved through a seamless indoor/outdoor flow through bi-fold doors, capturing an abundance of natural light. With an enviable aspect overlooking the stylish pool, the open plan kitchen, meals and family area will be the hub of family gatherings.
With a secure, child friendly rear yard with level lawn for play, this engaging home is centrally located in Turramurra and close to all amenities, walk to rail, village shops, Memorial park and oval, Wahroonga Bush School and Knox.
- Expansive entry foyer leads through French doors to formal lounge and dining with open gas fire; lovely vista through to pool
- Substantial open plan kitchen, family and casual dining area flows through bi-folds to rear entertaining spaces
- Well-appointed kitchen includes a walk in pantry, Granite benchtops, Miele appliances (gas cooktop) and island
- French doors lead from this casual living zone to the rumpus room and adjacent bathroom
- Bifolds from the family and rumpus rooms to the alfresco dining terrace
- Study or 5th bed in need with BIR
- Internal access to triple car garage
- Understair storage
- Master bed with very generous ensuite (spa bath) and WIR
- Three additional bedrooms with either walk-in or built-in robes
- Family bathroom with spa bath and separate WC
- Land size 1,064 sqm approx. with a 28.29m wide street frontage (Source RPData)
- Sparkling pool with glass fencing and framework in place for gas heating
- Blackbutt flooring to casual living areas
- Quality carpets through upstairs rooms and formal living downstairs
- Rinnai gas hot water system
- Reverse cycle ducted air throughout
- Retention tank 6,500 litre capacity
- Walk to Turramurra rail
- Within Wahroonga Bush School catchment area (1.3km walk)
- Surrounded by fine schooling options, walk Knox
- Stroll to Turramurra Memorial Park & Karuah oval
- Short wander to Eastern Road shops
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.