Ray White Turramurra
Period family home, both functional and beautiful
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Blending all the charm of its C1905 Federation heritage with stylish modern appointments, this beautiful home rests on the cusp of Pymble and Turramurra. Presenting an easy living single level floor plan its versatile interiors provide plenty of options for seamless living and entertaining.
A choice of exceptional living spaces are well serviced by the stunning brand new kitchen and include a wide alfresco deck overlooking the sweeping child friendly rear grounds. Enjoying a premium corner setting with side street access, the position is ideal, a stroll to Pymble Public, bus and local shops.
- Original timber flooring, bamboo floors in the kitchen
- The gracious lounge enjoys a working original fireplace
- Separate family living room with excellent separation
- New high end marble kitchen, island dining bench
- Built in study alcove and storage, casual dining area
- Expansive alfresco deck bathed in north eastern light
- Good sized bedrooms, BIRS, flexible 4th bed/study
- Two quality bathrooms, attic storage with ladder
- Gas central heating, underhouse storage, a/c
- Single lock up garage plus additional secure car space
- Generous lawns perfect for the children to safely play
- Striking traditional faade, fully fenced from the street
- An easy walk to the sought after Pymble Public school
- Walk to Turramurra rail, village shops and eateries
- Just metres to the bus and a choice of parks
Saturday 9 August 2014 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed 11.00 til 11.30am or by appointment
Milton Drever 0414 613 664
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.