SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Here it is! This original condition full brick residence is your next project. In a sought after enclave in Turramurra, and surrounded by quality prestige properties, this holding is undercapitalized as it currently stands. Potential exists to either renovate and substantially upgrade the existing dwelling, or rebuild and create a luxury family environment in keeping with the value of this eastside address. With no major trees to impede the building envelope, there is ample scope to fully utilise the street frontage of 21.95 metres and the overall land size of 935.8 sqm approx. (Source: VGN).
Conveniently located within walking distance to Turramurra rail, a stroll to local parks, oval and shops, and close to several elite schooling options, this is a rare opportunity to secure a quality building option in a prime location.
Existing full brick original condition residence details:
- Combined lounge and dining with fireplace
- Kitchen overlooks rear yard
- 4 bedrooms, or utilise the fourth as an additional living space
- Family bathroom
- Laundry with additional WC
- Double carport
Features and location benefits:
- Eastside address, blue ribbon locale
- Land dimensions 21.95m x 42.82m approx
- Walk to Turramurra rail and village shops and eateries (1.3km)
- Stroll to Turramurra Memorial Park & Karuah oval
- Short wander down to Eastern Road shops
- Wahroonga Bush School catchment
- Walk Knox 1.5km
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.