SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Bursting with personality, this charming single level cottage is waiting to be rejuvenated and refreshed. In a key central Turramurra pocket, family friendly and eastside, this residence lends to many possibilities. Lovely and livable as is, there is further scope to make your mark and upgrade, or utilize the generous land size to rebuild and ensure the value of this sought after location is fully realized.
Rich colourful tones bring warmth to the interior, as do the polished boards, leadlights and decorative features seen in a home from this period. A flexible floorplan gives a variety of layout options, with a breakfast room leading to an expansive family room, a sympathetic addition in 1987. This spacious and relaxed area has a slow combustion fire, and spills through double French doors onto a lovely timber veranda and out to a park like rear yard. A market garden in a former life, this level, open area is a children's paradise and will be much loved in this ideal family home.
In a fabulous position, walk to rail, school, parks and a stroll to shops, this is a wonderful opportunity to create a cherished family home.
- Open family room with slow combustion fire and double French doors transitioning to the alfresco area; room for Study nook
- Separate formal dining room with picture rails
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, Bosch dishwasher and eat in nook
- Breakfast room opening out to alfresco courtyard
- Master bedroom with open fireplace, could also be positioned as a formal lounge
- Fourth bedroom or alternate lounge/sitting room
- Two family bathrooms
- Large, level rear yard with paved entertaining area
- Plenty of room for offstreet parking
- Land size 1,150sqm approx
- Picture rails, paneled decorative ceilings, leadlights
- High ceilings in keeping with a home of this era
- Polished boards throughout
- 1.5km walk to Turramurra rail & village shops/eateries
- 1.1km walk to Wahroonga Bush School
- 1.3km walk to Knox Grammar Prep School
- Stroll to Turramurra Memorial Park & Karuah oval
- Short stroll to Eastern Road shops
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.