Ray White Turramurra
SOLD By Linda Ratcliff & Valerie Latham
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This exceptional home is a beautiful place to come home to, resting in a premium cul-de-sac setting amongst the tranquillity of magnificent designer Japanese gardens. Boasting a host of contemporary updates, its original warmth and ambience has been undisturbed delivering a family friendly, single level home of outstanding liveability.
Swathing decks, generous proportions and the soothing sounds of running water blend seamlessly giving you an immediate sense of relaxation and creating exceptional indoor and outdoor living areas amongst private easy care surrounds. From its secluded enclave its walking distance to the rail, Turramurra village, bus and walking distance to Hamilton Park tennis courts.
- Substantial single level design, good separation
- Sprawling front and back entertainer's decks
- Front deck adjoins the gardens, pond and water feature
- Formal living and dining with ornamental fireplace
- Sleek stone kitchen with induction cook top
- Casual living room extends to the rear deck with Jacuzzi
- Superb master retreat, walk in robe and ensuite
- Three further good sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Custom study area, double carport, in-roof storage
- Land size 930sqm approx.
- Highly regarded private cul-de-sac
- Walking distance to Turramurra rail and village
- Stroll to a number of parks and bus
Linda Ratcliff - 0412 336 780
Valerie Latham - 0417 280 028
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.