SOLD by Greg Windel
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Having been lovingly held in the one family for over 50 years, this charming single level brick home presents an ideal opportunity to live in this tranquil family community. Neat and well presented, this is a fantastic entry point into the north shore market. There is plenty of potential here, with the scope to upgrade and extend the home to meet your individual needs and fully utilise the near level 915 sqm block.
Framed by perimeter front and rear gardens, there is plenty of lawn for play in a fully fenced yard which will ensure that you enjoy this peaceful outdoor space. All local amenities are conveniently near. Stroll to Kissing Point Village Green, local shops and schools, and enjoy your new environment.
- Combined living & dining with slow combustion fire, polished boards and patterned cornicing
- Light and bright kitchen overlooking rear yard
- Master bedroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-ins
- Bathroom, separate WC
- Double garage
- Near level yard
- Land size 915 (approx) sqm
- 750m to Kissing Point Village Green
- 10 min walk to Auluba local shops and playing field (850m)
- 400m walk to Turramurra High School
- 1.7km or 20 min walk to Turramurra Public
- Bus stop at end of the street to Turramurra rail
- Easy access to several elite schooling options
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.