SOLD By David Walker
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Resting easily on its generous 986sqm lot amongst native gardens and leafy surrounds, this easy-living renovated home is the perfect Turramurra escape. Stretching across a generous single level, it communes with its outdoor spaces featuring a large deck and inviting pool.
Quality finishes provide instant comfort whilst the peaceful cul-de-sac setting and natural bushland surrounds are the ideal space to raise a family. The property is well-located with easy access to both Turramurra High and Primary, bus services and shopping areas.
- Well screened from the road, due north aspect
- Easy care and attractive timber flooring
- Kitchen with stone benchtops and fine European appliances
- Spacious family living with bi-folds adjoins the deck
- Substantial covered alfresco deck with a leafy outlook
- Casual dining, internal entry from the double garage
- Master with ensuite, 4th bedroom or possible study
- Large Double lockup garage with automatic door
- Modern and attractive rendered exterior
- Wrapped in low maintenance native gardens
- Spacious shed in garden
- Inviting pool
- Peaceful low-traffic cul-de-sac
- Walk to acres of parklands, playground and sporting fields
- Close to both Turramurra High and Public
- Walk to the bus
Saturday 21 March, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.