SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
In a family friendly Eastside neighbourhood, this captivating single level full brick residence will engage you with a blend of formal living and casual relaxation options, opening to a lovely covered deck area adjacent to level lawn for play.
Blessed with a pretty faade and curb appeal, the home also boasts the ideal floorplan consisting of four bedrooms, formal living and dining, an open plan contemporary kitchen and family area plus rumpus. Polished boards and decorative fireplace spell natural warmth. Whilst cosy and charming as is, there is scope to upgrade and refresh if desired, which will capitalize on this prime position.
Set on a level block of 967 sqm (approx) in a key Turramurra location, this home is walk to rail, village shops, schools and parks.
- Formal living with decorative fireplace, French doors to front terrace
- New kitchen with granite benchtops, walk in pantry and De Longhi appliances
- Adjacent open plan family room
- Rumpus or games room
- Master bedroom with BIR
- Three additional bedrooms with BIR
- Lovely family bathroom with spa bath
- New modern second bathroom with frameless shower and skylight
- Covered deck with built-in BBQ
- Polished floorboards
- Air-con to family room
- Private, level rear yard with lawn for play
- Triple plus' carport with shed. This substantial covered area can also be a versatile space for games and hosting informal gatherings as well! Plenty of space for additional parking.
- Land size 967sqm approx
- Walk to Turramurra rail & shops
- Walk to Wahroonga Bush School
- Stroll to Turramurra Memorial Park & Karuah oval
- Short wander to Eastern Road shops
- Surrounded by fine schooling options, including Knox & Abbotsleigh
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.