SOLD BY GEORGE 0422005985
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Resting within a peaceful cul-de-sac setting, this spacious family home captures a genuine sense of privacy and rare tranquillity placed on approx. 999sqm just moments to a host of amenities. Displaying a clever design, its generous interiors are complimented by sprawling child-friendly lawns and a pool.
Providing possibilities, the floor plan is also suited to those looking for room for the extended family or guests with the layout lending itself to granny flat accommodation if required. The property rests a quick stroll to Ku-ring-gai National Park walk and bike tracks, bus, village and schools.
- Timber floors, expansive family living and dining rooms
- The modern kitchen overlooks the rear terrace and pool
- Alfresco and poolside terraces, north facing side terrace
- Family room plus 4th bedroom and bathroom or granny flat
- Study, three further bedrooms stretch across the upper level
- Laundry with powder room is easily accessed from the pool
- Leafy parkland vistas captured from the elevated position
- The pool rests amongst paved surrounds and sprawling lawns
- Double lock up garage plus easy and ample street parking
- Leafy and private cul-de-sac setting
- 450m to the North Turramurra Golf Course
- 150m to Bobbin Head Road bus stop
- 1.3km to IGA North Turramurra and village
- 1.4km to Turramurra North Public School
- National park walking paths and bike tracks at the end of the street
Saturday 28 March 2015, 3.30pm Onsite
George Carey 0422 005 985
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
999m² / 0.25 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.