SOLD BY GREG WINDEL
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This timeless gem nestled in a quiet eastside enclave offers a wealth of opportunity. Set on a large level block of 910sqm, with a North facing rear and full brick construction, this residence bears all the hallmark features of its era with ornate patterned ceilings, leadlight windows and picture rails. Single level and with easy access, this property has been well maintained as a much loved family home.
Charming and lovely as is, scope exists to further capitalize on this sought after blue ribbon locale, with the surrounding streetscape a blend of superior character homes and luxury new dwellings. The rear North facing garden offers an absolutely private and tranquil aspect.
Ideally positioned with a short walk to rail, village shops, exclusive schools and Memorial park and ovals, this is a fantastic opportunity and a must to view.
- Formal living with open fireplace, ornate ceiling, leadlight windows and French doors to sunroom
- Separate formal dining with patterned ceiling, picture rails and air conditioning
- Lovely light infused sunroom with large picture windows creating a winter sun haven with its North aspect, opening to the deck area and rear yard
- Master bedroom with ornate ceiling, 3 panel leadlight casement window, picture rails and BIRs
- Two additional bedrooms with BIRs
- Kitchen with pantry
- Family bathroom
- Gas bayonets for heating
- Double lock up garage with study/craft room at rear
- Land size 910sqm (approx)
- Exclusive Eastside address
- Quiet, tranquil position
- Stroll to Turramurra rail (1km), Memorial park and Karuah oval (600m)
- Walk to Eastern Rd shops and Turramurra village shops
- Walk to Knox and surrounded by elite schooling options
- Walk to Wahroonga Bush School
- Bus stop at the end of the street to Hornsby, Turramurra Station and Macquarie Centre
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.