SOLD BY GREG WINDEL
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
In a family friendly Eastside neighbourhood, this engaging single level full brick residence is situated on a large level block of 929sqm (approx.) within easy reach of all amenities. Well designed, the front and rear verandahs ensure fresh airflow and light throughout, whilst the level access and good visibility from the kitchen to the rear yard are great lifestyle elements for growing families of all ages. Watch the kids play on the level lawn area with easy care gardens. Build a vegie patch, put in a pool (STCA) or consider the options to extend and upgrade, the possibilities are all there.
Lovingly presented and ready to reside in now, there is ample scope to upgrade, refresh and/or extend if desired, which will capitalize on this prime position. The property has a substantial street frontage of 27.6 m (approx).
In a key Turramurra location, this home offers enormous potential just footsteps to all conveniences - walk to rail, village shops, parks and ovals, and exclusive schools.
- Formal living
- Formal dining opening to rear
- Large kitchen with gas cooktop and view to rear yard
- Adjacent casual meals area
- Generous Master with ensuite, dressing area and built-in-robes
- Two additional bedrooms
- Family bathroom with separate WC
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Ducted vacuum system
- Sandstone front and rear verandahs
- Private, level rear yard with lawn for play
- Double garage with auto door. Plenty of space for additional parking
- Land size 929sqm approx
- Walk to Turramurra rail & shops
- Walk to Wahroonga Bush School
- Stroll to Turramurra Memorial Park & Karuah oval
- Short wander to Eastern Road shops
- Surrounded by fine schooling options, including Knox & Abbotsleigh
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.