SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
The finish and location say it all. Nestled in a great family neighbourhood, and in a walk rail position, this full brick residence is a fabulous opportunity to secure a property that blends a quality build with a recently completed fresh and contemporary refurbishment.
A welcoming entry foyer provides a polished introduction to the home. You will be enticed by the warm and inviting lounge area with separate formal dining, which is complemented by a sophisticated open plan kitchen/casual meals/family room space that flows effortlessly through bifolds to the North facing covered timber deck. More like an outdoor room, relax on the lounges or enjoy hosting gatherings for your family and friends. In addition, the clever, single level floorplan encompasses a well-positioned rumpus room which also opens to the deck and level rear lawn area.
Conveniently located, within walking distance to Turramurra rail and a stroll to Turramurra Memorial Park, Karuah oval and Princes Street shops. Blessed with three living areas and a brand new quality renovation, this is a brilliant option for families of any age or stage.
- Light infused formal lounge with lovely bay window
- Generous formal dining
- Open plan contemporary kitchen, casual meals and family room with new Bosch oven, 5-burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Flexible games/rumpus room or home office
- Master with wall of built-ins and ensuite with underfloor heating
- Three additional well-proportioned bedrooms with BIRs
- Two stylish and modern bathrooms with frameless shower and underfloor heating (one with bath, dual sinks and separate WC)
- Generous outdoor room with pitched roof ideal for entertaining
- Blend of new timber flooring and quality carpet
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Double auto garage with covered access
- Fully fenced rear yard with shed for storage or cubby
- Plenty of additional off street parking
- Land size 856sqm approx.
*Sought after Eastside Turramurra address
*Walk Turramurra rail position 1.3kms (15mins)
*Wahroonga Bush School catchment and surrounded by many elite schooling options
*Walk to Pymble Public School (700m or 8 minutes)
*10 minute stroll to Turramurra Memorial Park and Karuah oval (1 km)
*Stroll to Princes St shops and caf (800m) or Eastern Road Shops (1.5km)
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.