SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ANNA CAVILL
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Delivering a warm and welcoming aesthetic and effortless family functionality, this beautiful home rests on a remarkable 1288sqm of level and exquisitely manicured lawns and gardens. Focused on comfort with a relaxed elegance it provides a floor plan with multiple living spaces catering to all occasions.
Exceptional outdoor areas are characterised by sweeping alfresco terraces, secure child friendly grounds and a stunning travertine bordered pool. Placed at the end of a cul-de-sac its just moments to parks, a wide variety of schools, bus services and local shops and eateries.
- Superb homestead style design, mostly single level living
- Formal lounge and dining, casual dining, sunroom/living
- Centrally placed kitchen with generous breakfast bench
- Superb family room with fireplace spills out to the pool
- Four good-sized bedrooms plus an additional study/5th bed
- Master with ensuite, timber flooring, central gas heating
- Freestanding studio or perfect home office option
- Ideal due north to rear fills the home with sunlight
- Wraparound alfresco terraces, English garden appeal
- Large pool framed in superb travertine tiling
- Expansive grounds with absolutely level lawns
- Quiet cul-de-sac adjoining national parklands
- Walk to the bus
- Moments to local shops and cafes
- Easy access to local public and private schools
- Perfect retreat for the family
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.