A home to enjoy now with immense possibility
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Located high on the ridge easy walking distance to the school, bus and parks, this classic full brick home provides instant family liveability with a versatile floor plan. Resting on a generous block with a good-sized back yard, enjoy a spacious single level floor plan and peaceful leafy vistas to the rear.
Living spaces are flexible complimented by an additional rumpus, children's playroom or fourth bedroom option. Well-presented throughout, there is ample opportunity to add further value capitalising on its excellent location through an extension (STCA) or a cosmetic up date.
- Generous interiors are light and bright with high ceilings
- Family living, separate dining, large modern kitchen
- Butler's pantry for additional storage, powder/laundry
- Expansive master with dressing/sitting area and ensuite
- The garage has been converted to a rumpus/4th bedroom
- The rumpus boasts separate entry making a great home office
- Resting on an elevated block with a leafy outlook
- Generous back yard ideal for the kids to play
- Abundant under house storage
- Off street parking space
- Exceptionally convenient location
- Just metres to bus services
- Easy walk to Turramurra Public School and Turramurra High School
- Stroll to a number of beautiful parks
- Walking distance to local shops
- Close to excellent public and private schools
Saturday 22 August 2015, 4 pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed 9.30am til 10.00am
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.