Outstanding potential, quality original home
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Nestled within a coveted pocket of peaceful and leafy beauty, this architectural original offers the rare opportunity to create your dream home. Benefiting from dual entries with level rear lane access, utilise the well-built original structure and renovate or remove and rebuild a contemporary showpiece (STCA).
Blessed with sunny north-east aspect, the home is perfectly liveable or leasable whilst planning is obtained offering generous accommodation for the sizeable family. Its address is premium easy walking distance to the bus, Turramurra High, local shops and parks and close to Turramurra Primary.
- Architecturally designed for the current family in 1967
- Timber floors, substantial family room with good separation
- Older style fully functional kitchen, separate dining room
- Elegant lounge, covered central courtyard
- BIRS, master retreat with ensuite and separate study/sitting
- Bull-nose back verandah, paved courtyard
- Framework in place for the once magnificent gardens
- Single carport, additional off street parking
- Gated and fenced to the rear, pet and child safe
- Exclusive cluster of fine homes
- Easy walk to the bus
- Just metres to Turramurra High
- Surrounded by beautiful parks
- Walk to local shops
- Close to Turramurra Public and excellent North Shore schools
Saturday 26 September 2015 11:45am onsite
Saturday and Wednesday 11:30am - 12pm
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
931m² / 0.23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.