Ray White Turramurra
SOLD by James Sutton
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Dedicated to relaxed living, this substantial and inviting home communes with its superb setting maintaining a perfect connection to its alfresco spaces and garden and enjoying superb leafy vistas from every room. Resting towards the end of a cul-de-sac with reserve to the rear it offers a generous layout with multiple living conducive to a seamless family experience.
Brimming with northern light, its interiors are stylish yet functional inviting family comfort and entertaining on any scale. Set across two levels with the luxury of a whole floor parents retreat, its many attributes are impressive as is its idyllic location walking distance to the bus, Pymble Public, local shops and Pymble Golf Club.
- Smart contemporary exteriors, tranquil garden surrounds
- Generous formal lounge and dining rooms, powder room
- Stylish stone kitchen, breakfast bench and stainless appliances
- Casual living and dining extends out to the large alfresco deck
- Bright bedrooms include a 4th bedroom or study, reverse cycle a/c
- Luxury whole floor master retreat with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Private rear lawns and garden
- Large single carport plus single garage
- Single garage with adjoining bathroom and laundry, potential to convert to a granny flat (STCA)
- Whisper quiet and exclusive cul-de-sac
- Bus at the end of the street
- Walk to the local shops and eateries
- Walk to Pymble Public
- Close to Pymble Golf Club
- Easy access St Ives Shops and a wide choice of schools
For Sale $1,595,000
James Sutton 0422 704 370
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
695m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.