Elegant family living within a coveted address
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Residing in one of Turramurra's best streets, this sophisticated home is a fusion of elegance and modern sensibility. Classically adorned with a distinct French provincial flavour it makes the most of its due north to rear aspect with living spaces spilling out to a sandstone terrace and glass wrapped pool.
Set high from the street and enjoying a commanding presence amongst rolling lawns and manicured gardens, the home handyman will delight in its generous under house utility areas and storage. Its esteemed setting is within walking distance of Pymble Public, rail, bus and village.
- Timber laminate flooring, elegant lounge with a gas fireplace
- Casual living and dining look out to the private rear grounds
- Quality stone and gas kitchen with stainless appliances
- Four generous bedrooms with robes, master with ensuite
- Large laundry, storage and utility areas, workshop
- Ducted a/c, internal entry from the two large lock up garages
- Sweeping front lawns
- Superb landscaped gardens
- Glass wrapped pool
- Covered sandstone alfresco terrace
- Front balcony enjoying district vistas
- Premium street setting
- Walk to Pymble Public
- 1.3km to Turramurra rail and village
- Quick stroll to the bus
- Close to a number of parks and golf
- Easy access to many further excellent schools and the rail
0414 184 911
Auction: Saturday 28 November, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
View: Saturday and Wednesday 12pm-12:30pm
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.