Charming and stylishly renovated retreat
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Superbly customised with an unmistakable designer touch, this inviting family home enjoys a north aspect and exceptional location towards the end of a premium cul-de-sac. Focused on delivering an easy living environment, it achieves perfection in indoor and outdoor living with an abundance of style.
Set mostly across a single level with just the double lock up garage and storage room on the lower level, quality additions will delight including the near new stone and Miele kitchen. Beautifully landscaped gardens deliver the finishing touches creating level child friendly areas and shaded areas to enjoy. Its exceptional setting is close to the bus, park and schools.
- Smart interiors feature timber floors and plantation shutters
- Generous open plan living and dining adjoin the terrace
- Second good-sized family room or lounge, adjoining bathroom
- Stylish stone and Miele kitchen overlooks the rear terrace
- Three light-filled bedrooms all boast mirrored built-in robes
- Ducted a/c, fully sealed storage room with a window
- A choice of alfresco spaces includes a travertine stone paved front terrace plus a large covered terrace to the rear
- Superbly landscaped and terraced gardens front and back
- Sweeping drive leads to the double lock up garage
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Premium Turramurra address
- Walk to the bus
- Quick access to Turramurra Public and Turramurra High
- Stroll to Yeramba Street Reserve
Saturday 27 February, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Saturday & Wednesday 11:30am til 12pm
David Walker 0414 184 911
Chris Guest 0424 595 597
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.