SOLD by George Carey & RayTalati
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Well screened from the road, this picture perfect, single level residence evokes all the elegance of an English country-side retreat with its classic lines and superb gardens. Displaying an effortless finesse, its quality interiors have been beautifully updated with a select array of high-end appointments.
Positioned on a level and manicured 999sqm with all the extras including a pool and veggie patch, this exceptional retreat offers appeal for both families or the discerning downsizer resting across from the golf links and an easy level stroll to the vibrant village, bus, parklands and North Turramurra Public.
- Built for the current owners in the 60's, enhanced over the years
- Bright interiors, timber floors, spacious formal lounge and dining
- Casual living and dining, large family room, 4th bed or office
- Custom stone kitchen, prized Gaggenau and Miele appliances
- Integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer, stylish new main bathroom
- Elegant master retreat with walk-in robe, sitting area & new ensuite
- Internal entry double lock up garage, ducted gas heating
- Sun-drenched alfresco terrace
- Large pool
- Veggie patch plus garden shed
- Solar hot water system
- Across from the North Turramurra Golf Course
- Bus at the door
- 1.7km to Turramurra North Public School
- 1.6km to North Turramurra Village
- Easy stroll to a number of bushwalking tracks
- Easy access to Bobbin Head and Empire Marina
- Central to a wide choice of public and private schools
Auction Saturday 28 May, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
George Carey 0422 005 985
Ray Talati 0421 719 666
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.