SOLD BY DAVID WALKER and RAY TALATI
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Created for the whole family to enjoy, this dual level residence sits elevated from the road boasting a sought-after north-east to rear aspect and leafy appeal. Held and enjoyed by its current owners for 15 years it's light-filled interiors have been updated whilst offering further scope to personalise.
Its exceptional range of living spaces will impress, guaranteeing a seamless family living experience. Casual living spaces flow out to the peaceful, private and child safe rear lawn, gardens and alfresco spaces whilst the 5th bed or study is ideal for guests. Offering ease when commuting, the bus is at the door and schools, shops and parks are all nearby.
- Stylish bamboo flooring, abundance of natural light
- Generously proportioned formal lounge and dining
- Family room or TV room, casual living and dining
- Quality Caesarstone kitchen with stainless appliances
- Lower level office or guest bedroom, reverse cycle a/c
- Four bedrooms stretch across the upper level, robes
- Master suite with ensuite and bushland outlook
- Internal access lock up garage, laundry/bathroom 3
- Well established gardens
- Sundrenched alfresco terrace
- Level lawns surrounded by easy care gardens
- Sweeping drive with separate entry and exit
- Land size 930sqm approx.
- Elevated setting with a leafy outlook
- Close to transport
- 850m to Turramurra Public School
- 1.2km to Comenarra Playing Field
- 1.6km to the Fox Valley Road shops and cafes
- Howson Oval, Twin Creeks and Browns Filed walking tracks nearby
Saturday 11 June 2016 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Saturday and Wednesday 10.15am til 10.45am or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Ray Talati 0421 719 666
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.