Ray White Turramurra
SOLD BY JAMES SUTTON
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Boasting a tightly held east-side setting in a small, intimate cul-de-sac, Avalon is an impressive residence and a hidden gem, unfolding to showcase a substantial floor plan created for exemplary family living. Resting on 860sqm (approx.), its flawless interiors open out to swathing alfresco spaces, private and tranquil gardens and a pool.
Warm and inviting from the first glance with its attractive Australian Colonial facade and grand entry foyer, its generosity of space is outstanding carried through to every room in the home. Superb to move straight in and enjoy with scope to personalise, it's extremely well located within the Pymble Public catchment, with buses almost at the door and just 100m to the Princes Street shops.
- Expansive and grand entry foyer, soaring ceilings
- Spacious formal lounge and dining with stone fireplace
- Sprawling eat-in gas kitchen, stone tops, Miele appliances
- Sun-drenched and glass wrapped family room
- Study, guest suite with two-way ensuite, ducted a/c
- Luxury master retreat with sitting, balcony and ensuite
- Generous bedrooms, robes, internal access DLUG
- Perfect north to rear, private treed outlook
- Sweeping alfresco terrace with pond feature
- Pool resting amongst the gardens
- Secure child friendly lawn area
- Sweeping drive through driveway
- Tightly held and exclusive cul-de-sac
- Express and school buses at the end of the street
- Sought-after Pymble Public catchment
- 100m to Princes Street village shops
- Close to St Ives shopping and a multitude of fine schools
Contact James Sutton 0422 704 370
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.