SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ANNA CAVILL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned on its generous block to capitalise on its tranquil reserve-side setting, this family home inspires a relaxed lifestyle with a focus on supreme outdoor entertaining and enjoyment. Sprawling terraces, verandahs and a pool all provide idyllic spaces for year round enjoyment.
With its floorplan mostly single level, everyday living is a seamless and comfortable experience enhanced by formal and informal zones and generous bedroom accommodation. Well presented with scope to add further value, it provides excellent buying walking distance to the rail and village.
- Sun-drenched casual living and dining area
- Vaulted ceilings, ambient open wood fireplace
- Original kitchen, main bath with separate toilet
- Spacious and elegant formal lounge and dining
- Separate master with WIR and renovated ensuite
- Double lock up garage with storage and workshop
- Custom 1000 bottle approx. wine cellar, store room
- Wide front verandah overlooks the reserve
- North facing terrace with outdoor kitchen and barbeque
- Private sparkling pool
- Leafy, green and natural setting
- Reserve-side setting provides privacy
- 850m to Turramurra Rail
- 850m to Turramurra Village's shops and eateries
- 1.2km to Warrawee Public
- Close to Abbotsleigh and Knox
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.