SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Well maintained original, potential in a popular locale
Enjoying a peaceful and leafy setting on the high side of the street, this family-friendly, single level home delivers an exceptional buying opportunity, beautifully maintained and brimming with potential. Built by the current owner in 1971 and much loved, its prime location is close to all desirable amenities.
Resting amongst well-established gardens, it welcomes outdoor living incorporating a large alfresco courtyard and level lawns for the children. Its classic interiors are immediately comfortable though ready for modernisation. From its door its walking distance to the rail, village, bus and parks.
* Generous formal lounge and dining, gas heater
* Skylights stream in the natural light, reverse cycle a/c
* Very tidy original timber kitchen, breakfast bar
* Casual dining by the kitchen, internal laundry
* Four spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Study or 5th bed, main bathroom with separate toilet
- Well established gardens front and back
- Large entertainer's courtyard
- Level, fenced lawn area ideal for children
- Double carport with storage room or workshop
* Quiet and leafy street
* 850m to Turramurra rail and village
* Walk to beautiful Sheldon Forest
* Close to Turramurra Public and High
* Central to Abbotsleigh, Knox and PLC
Contact David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.