Ray White Turramurra
SOLD by James Sutton
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Facing nature reserve on one side and private leafy grounds at the back, this newly renovated property sits on 923sqm of land. Featuring a sunny, child friendly backyard and easy walking distance to the train station, this home offers a relaxed lifestyle close to everything you'll need.
Freshly painted and renovated, including all new appliances, means that there is nothing left for you to do, but move in and enjoy. Entertaining is easy with the large timber deck overlooking the private, enclosed rear garden and patio. The peaceful location, local shops and schools, close proximity to transport and child care, all mean this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Sun-drenched casual living and dining area
- New paint inside and out
- New stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
- Renovated main bathroom
- Large laundry with separate toilet
- Ducted underfloor air conditioning to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer
- Double lock up garage with storage and workshop
- Separate living areas inside and out
- Single level with polished timber floors
- Wide rear verandah overlooks the backyard and patio
- 923sqm of child friendly land
- Leafy, green and natural setting
- Reserve-side setting provides privacy
- 900m to Turramurra Rail
- 900m to Turramurra Village's shops and eateries
- 1.2km to Warrawee Public
- Close to Abbotsleigh and Knox
Saturday 16 July, 4pm
James Sutton 0422 704 370
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.