SOLD by Greg Windel
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
With commanding & sweeping views from the rear of the property across Pymble Golf Course, this is a unique and exceptional offering. Owner occupied by the current owners for over 50 years, rarely does an opportunity of this significance come on the market.
Set in an exclusive enclave which has enjoyed recent transformation through the construction of a number of premium residences, the orientation of the block allows an East/North Easterly aspect from living areas and rear entertaining spaces. A generous street frontage together with the overall land size and a gentle slope to the rear with no large trees impacting the building envelope affords significant scope in the redesign of this holding.
This property presents the option to either substantially upgrade the existing, original good condition, full brick residence or rebuild in the perfect location. The home is set on a single level and captures an abundance of natural light. With three bedrooms and two living areas, revitalise & extend to fully reclaim the property's potential or rebuild for superior contemporary living.
In a private and tranquil area, this residence is only an 8 minute walk to Princes Street shops and 950m to Pymble Public School. Sitting in a precinct bordered by exclusive schools, shopping and sporting amenities, this is a must for your inspection calendar.
Existing full brick residence offers:
- Formal living with fireplace
- Second family living room with aircon
- Separate formal dining with views of the golf course
- Kitchen with views to rear
- Generous Master with abundant natural light and aircon
- Two additional bedrooms with BIRs
- Family bathroom
- Double carport
- Storage space under the house and the porch
- Expansive 1,178sqm block with dimensions 21.335 frontage and average 55.21m depth (approx. source Survey)
- 700m walk to Princes St Shops
- 10 minute stroll to Pymble Public School
- Exclusive public and independent schools close by
- 1.1km to Bannockburn oval (13 min walk)
- St Ives Shopping Village and Village Green a short drive or 20 minute walk away
- Bus to Pymble and Turramurra Stations
Auction: Saturday 24 September, 2pm On Site
Contact: Greg Windel 0419 261 348 or email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.