Ray White Turramurra
SOLD by James Sutton
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Nestled peacefully on its substantial 923 sqm block, this split level home defines the meaning of retreat and offers exceptional entry level house buying in a premier walk to rail location. It sits within a verdant landscape of leafy greenery with meandering pathways, flowering gardens and a pond.
Interiors are light filled and inviting featuring high ceilings with skyline windows which encourage natural light. This welcoming home provides immediate comfort whilst also offering scope to enhance and add value. Its desirable setting is walking distance to the rail, village and bus and close to schools.
- Spilt level design, timber floors and high ceilings
- Expansive living and adjoining dining room
- Modern electric kitchen extends to the meals area
- Whole floor master with adjoining bathroom and robes
- Large bedrooms include two lower level rooms with robes
- Main bathroom with separate toilet, internal laundry
- Two decks include a large alfresco deck
- Picturesque terraced gardens and leafy surrounds
- Tranquil pond adorns the gardens
- Quiet, peaceful and leafy setting
- 350m to the bus
- 400m to Turramurra village
- 600m to the rail
- 950m to Warrawee Public School
- Close to Abbotsleigh and Knox Grammar
James Sutton 0422 704 370
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.