SOLD by Graeme Schultz
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Held by the one family since the land was sub-divided in the early 1900's, this exceptional property delivers a rare buying opportunity. Enjoying a high-side setting in a popular family-friendly pocket, this classic single level cottage rests on a superior 1040sqm (approx.) with a big backyard. Perfect North to rear aspect.
Liveable or leasable whilst planning is underway, explore the options to either renovate and extend the existing home or remove and replace with a contemporary home of your choice (STCA). Its idyllic setting is just steps to the expansive greenery of Mimosa Oval and the bus and is central to excellent schools, shops and rail.
- Sandstone base, timber floors, high ceilings
- Large lounge or games room, casual living room
- Casual dining, tidy electric kitchen, breakfast bar
- Generous bedrooms plus sunroom or 4th bedroom
- Large partially stripped back bathroom, laundry
• Large back yard
• Carport plus additional off street parking
- Quiet and peaceful street
- Turramurra Primary catchment
- 50m to bus to rail
- 50m to beautiful Mimosa Oval
- 1.4km to Turramurra Public
- 2km to Turramurra rail and village
Saturday 26 November, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Graeme Schultz 0413 006 631
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.