SOLD by Matt Bolin
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Set in its own idyllic paradise totally secluded from the road and bordering national park, this alluring family home offers an enticing blend of open air lifestyle combined with modern, quality living. It sprawls across a substantial 1,412sqm (approx.) block incorporating a wealth of living areas and providing areas for flexible family living.
Its distinctive architecture includes vaulted ceilings, skylights and a central entertainer's courtyard which is a sun-trap for year round enjoyment. For those with extended family or regular guests the lower level self-contained studio will be much appreciated. A perfect place to raise the family, its setting is superb just a quick walk to Turramurra Public, bus and village shops.
- Timber floors, high vaulted ceilings, skylights
- Casual living, expansive lounge, large dining
- Well-appointed stone kitchen, Smeg appliances
- Freestanding double oven and gas cook top
- Huge games room with fire, large beds with robes
- Private master with sitting area, WIR and ensuite
- Lower level self-contained studio, gym or office
- Long private gravelled driveway
- Substantial alfresco deck enjoying leafy vistas
- Central sun-trap courtyard
- Manicured gardens, sprawling child friendly lawns
- Single carport plus double lock up garage
- Ample additional parking or boat and caravan storage
- Fully privatised from the road
- 70m to the bus
- 100m to North Turramurra Public
- 150m to IGA and village cafes
- Easy access to St Ives shopping
- Central to a wide selection of elite schools
Contact Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.