SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Transformed through a superior recent renovation, whilst staying true to its traditional roots, this quality residence now showcases the best in modern living. A well-considered floorplan has been cleverly designed to blend olde world charm with new, culminating in a bespoke contemporary home which effortlessly caters to the needs of day to day family life whilst also encompassing welcoming and open spaces for entertaining.
Infused with natural light, there are multiple living areas to enjoy. An inviting formal lounge with fireplace and character detail provides a cosy haven whilst a playful loft space will be a funky kids retreat. A radiant open plan kitchen and dining area provide the major focal point for the home. An expansive second family living space adjoins this area and exhibits a seamless flow to a superb outdoor deck area with built in BBQ and servery. Framed by delightful garden and lawn surrounds, this will be a favourite spot for the family.
The property is currently tenanted, with 2 years remaining on the lease - June 2019. Current rental income of $66,700pa (plus rent increase 30/6/18 to $70,200pa) producing a current yield of approx 2.6%. Possible option exists to renegotiate terms with the tenant, should a prospective purchaser wish to owner occupy the property prior to the expiry of the fixed leased term.
The corner position of the property and side street garage access, allows for possible further development of the property (STCA). We consider possible options to look at Granny Flat or self-contained accommodation, would add further value to this outstanding eastside holding.
So for investors, or a family looking to secure their future home now without the need to occupy the property immediately, we consider the current return on the property offers an outstanding opportunity to secure an east side residence with strong rental yield already in place (no vacancy issues to factor in).
On a near level high side corner block (vehicle access via Coila Street) of 1,030sqm (approx.), with a private rear aspect and in a peaceful Eastside location, this is the ideal setting. Stroll to Turramurra rail and village shops, restaurants and cafes. Stroll to the lovely Memorial park with oval, tennis courts, play and gym equipment adjacent to another green space in Karuah playing field and nets. Eastern Road shops are just footsteps away and a number of sought after schooling options, including Wahroonga Bush School, Turramurra North Primary, Prouille and Knox Grammar Prep are all close by.
Accommodation and finishes include:
- Cosy formal lounge with fireplace and character detailing
- Generous family room and casual meals opening to the rear garden and alfresco dining area
- Additional loft rumpus room/retreat
- Expansive and immaculate eat in kitchen with stone benchtops, Bosch DW, Asko cooktop, oven and built in microwave, wine fridge and servery to the alfresco dining area
- Master bed opens to deck area and rear gardens, with walk-in-robe and luxury ensuite with underfloor heating
- Additional three bedrooms with mix of charming features, including picture rails, fireplace, bay seat and storage, plantations shutters, skylights
- Study area adjacent to open plan family area
- Contemporary family bathroom with bath
- Granny flat potential STCA
- Landscaped private gardens with level lawn for play
- Wrap around deck space with built in gas BBQ and alfresco servery
- Generous double garage with plenty of storage plus attached double carport (vehicle access from Coila Street), remote control sliding driveway access gate
- Land size 1,030 sqm (approx)
- 10 ft (3m) ceilings to original part of the home
- Plantation Shutters
- Floorboards to living spaces (except loft)
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Family room, master bedroom, external deck, lounge room, dining room, mezzanine loft all cabled for speaker system.
- Family room cabled for 7.1 surround sound including speakers in ceiling
- Utility area with third bathroom/laundry (WC and shower)
- Double glazing to rear
Contact: Greg Windel 0419 261 348 email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.