Superbly Set Charming Meadowcroft Cottage'
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Completely endearing with its English cottage style appeal Meadowcroft Cottage' has been the much-loved family home to its current owners since built 53 years ago. Blessed with a perfect north-east aspect, it stretches across its generous block surrounded by manicured lawns and inviting in an abundance of sunshine.
Well-presented interiors over two levels are classically appointed guaranteeing instant comfort whilst offering excellent scope to update to taste. This exceptional home with 60m frontage overlooks acres of park-like greenspace delivering the feel of living in the country whilst being a stroll to the bus and golf course and just moments to North Turramurra village and North Turramurra Public.
- Superb natural light, original internal sandstock bricks, a/c
- Timber floors, vaulted ceilings, large formal lounge and dining
- Central stone and timber kitchen, casual living/dining room
- Whole floor master with ensuite, walk-in robe, study or sitting area and large balcony
- Three lower level bedrooms, two feature built-in robes
- Excellent storage areas, main bathroom with separate toilet
- The endearing home is surrounded by manicured gardens
- The wide front verandah is a sun-drenched space to relax
- Double carport, laundry, workshop, garden shed
- 20m to bus to rail, schools and CBD
- 100m to Knox Grammar playing fields
- 750m to village shops and cafes
- 700m to North Turramurra Golf Course
- 900m to Ku-ring-gai High School
- 1.9km to North Turramurra Village
- 2km to North Turramurra Public
- 4km to Bobbin Head boat ramp
- Quick drive to St Ives shopping village
Saturday 12 August, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.