SOLD BY DAVID WALKER AND CHRIS GUEST
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Possessing instant beauty granted by its exceptional Colonial homestead style and single level floorplan, this North to rear stunner is the perfect family home. Tucked in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac with bushwalking tracks at the end of the street, it delivers a superb lifestyle with a generous floorplan, expansive outdoor entertaining spaces and a pool.
An added bonus to this already impressive residence is the studio with bathroom which sits at the rear of the property welcoming guests or the in-laws or providing a perfect teenage retreat. Awash with sunshine, its bright and inviting enjoying a desirable setting a quick stroll to the bus and just moments to Turramurra Public and High Schools.
- Timber floors, bay window, spacious lounge and dining
- Open plan casual living and dining, plantation shutters
- Central family kitchen with servery window and bench
- Separate bedroom wing houses four large bedrooms
- Built-in robes, master suite with ensuite, powder room
- Covered access to the laundry and single lock up garage
- Superb and sprawling alfresco decks
- Decks include a large covered area, pool
- Landscaped lawns and gardens, barbeque area
- Studio with bathroom at the rear of the property
- Additional off-street parking at the front
- Whisper quiet street setting, quality homes
- 50m to bus services
- 1.4km to Turramurra Public School
- 1.3km to Turramurra High School
- Walk to Auluba oval & reserve, includes playground and dog park
- 700m to local village shops, IGA, coffee shop
- Kissing Point sports club & Netball facilities
David Walker 0414 184 911
Chris Guest 0424 595 597
Saturday 7 October, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.