SOLD by Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This home is spacious with superb proportions and relaxed living over a mostly single level. The beautifully refreshed residence embodies a welcoming sense of home'. The highly functional layout provides that sought after, easy flow between the living and alfresco areas. Enjoying a north aspect which encourages natural light, this home rests on a generous 930sqm block with a big backyard in a blissfully peaceful family-friendly pocket. Its prime setting enjoys excellent convenience being a stroll to the bus, schools, childcare centres and shops.
Your new home has:
- 930sqm north facing block that provides lots of natural light
- Large 5 bedroom family home
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite (with shower and bath)
- Next to Master bedroom is a home office or 5th bedroom
- On the eastern side are two spacious bedrooms (with built in mirrored wardrobes and wired internet connection). Each can fit a queen bed, desk and still feel roomy
- At the back of house on the western side, is a very large living space (which can be a family room or a home theatre or even a granny flat)
- The bedroom adjacent to the large living space comes with a built in wardrobe and it too, can fit a queen bed and desk. It is wired for cable internet connection
- Third toilet located in this wing of the home
- This home is easily converted to multi-generational living with existing external access to the carport
- New floating floorboards in the lounge and kitchen
- New kitchen has Caesar stone bench tops, lots of cupboard space and a sky light. The 90cm electric cook top with matching exhaust which makes a joy to cook in
- Alfresco deck connected to lounge and dining area
- Laundry has plenty of cupboard space and can be used to walk through storeroom to the over-height double carport
* 100m from the bus service to Turramurra station and Macquarie University
* 650m level walk to local shops, cafes and children's playground.
* 800m from Turramurra Public School
* 1.4km to Turramurra High School
* 400m to tennis/netball courts and a bush walking tracks
Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.