Inspired Vision has Resulted in a Superb Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A spectacular transformation has rendered a simple cottage into a stunning Hamptons inspired dual level home which is perfectly in keeping with its premier North Turramurra location. Positioned on a generous 752sqm (approx.) north/south block it has been cleverly crafted to provide a luxury family living environment.
Combining a choice of living areas including sunny outdoor spaces, this home is a relaxed and easy living entertainer which includes a separate master retreat for the parents. Enjoying a quiet setting in a quality street, its easy walking distance to school, rail and city bus services, village shops and cafes and Turramurra North Public.
- 192sqm (approx.) internally, 40sqm (approx) carport, 27sqm (approx) porch
- TV room or lounge, open plan living and dining with fireplace
- Family-sized gas kitchen featuring quality Ariston appliances
- Plush carpets, striking timber floors, upper level teen retreat
- Separate master retreat with walk-in robe and luxury ensuite
- 3 over-sized upper level bedrooms all with generous robes
- Fans, laundry with combined powder room, storage room
- Expansive near level front lawns
- Rear entertainer's terrace with gas point
- Terraced gardens, ample off-street parking
- 300m to bus to rail, schools and CBD
- 750m to Turramurra North Public
- 800m to village shops and cafes
- 400m to Orange Green
- Quick drive to St Ives shopping village
Thursday 7th December, 6pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.