SOLD by Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A piece of North Turramurra's history, gorgeous turn-of-the-century Plumcott' was one of the area's first homes originally resting as the centre point for a large orchard. Now it's a delightful village-side retreat possessing a wealth of charm and appeal plus an easy-living single level floorplan that's made for entertaining. Wrapped in swathing verandahs on three sides, it welcomes the light of a north aspect and sits on a private low maintenance block offering immense appeal to young families, busy executives or downsizers. Park your car and enjoy walk everywhere convenience being a quick stroll to North Turramurra's popular village cafes and shops, North Turramurra Public and the bus to the rail, schools or city.
Please NOTE: the property is not heritage listed.
- Stunning homestead-style property, solid double brick build
- Timber floors, high ceilings, magnificent original joinery
- Spacious free flowing living, dining and stylish kitchen
- Galley style gas kitchen boasting quality Smeg appliances
- Two over-sized bedrooms plus a versatile sunroom/3rd bed
- Master with adjoining dressing room with built-in robes
- Second bedroom with original fireplace, reverse cycle a/c
- Stylish bathrooms, study nook, internal laundry, skylights
- Deep covered verandah wraps around three sides
- Private lawns and gardens, sun-washed alfresco deck
- Covered car space, additional off-street parking
- 100m to North Turramurra village
- 80m to school, rail and CBD bus services
- 80m to North Turramurra Public
- 350m to Orange Green
- Quick drive to North Turramurra Golf Course and St Ives shopping
Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.