SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & BELINDA EDWARDS
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
When superior vision meets attention to detail then exceptional things happen as evidenced in this beautiful resort-style home that rests high and well away from the street. Completely private, it has fully utilised its north-east aspect with a superb tennis court and covered designer pool.
Boasting a floorplan that is generous and well-conceived, it features an extensive list of inclusions which assure absolute comfort both inside and out.
Positioned on a superior 1695sqm block, the magnificent grounds include a spectacular low maintenance cacti/succulent garden, as well as a raised edible/herb garden and many fruiting trees. Multiple private spaces and large entertainment terraces are found among the gardens. A sought-after location matches its many outstanding features being a stroll to the rail, village and bus and central to excellent schools.
- Generous rooms are bought to life with abundant natural light
- Timber floors, vaulted ceilings, spacious living with gas fire
- Stepped up dining, family room fitted with custom joinery
- Stone topped kitchen, Bosch appliances, induction cooktop
- Three spacious lower level bedrooms, most fitted with robes
- Option of a home office or 4th bedroom, skylights, ducted a/c
- Whole floor parental retreat with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Master boasts a front balcony and superb leafy outlook
- Storage room, internal access to the spacious triple garage
- Gym or utility room, wine cellar, ample storage space throughout
- Sprawling front entertainer's terrace with elevation
- Elevation allows for outstanding vistas across the leafy district
- Designer heated pool, glass framed with water feature
- Immaculate artificial grass tennis court, four water tanks
- Spectacular edible and cacti garden, multiple green houses
- Rear terrace with clever tool cleaning area, visitor parking
- Elevated, private and ultra-quiet setting
- 500m to the bus
- 800m to the village shops and cafes
- 850m to Turramurra station
- Central to Pymble Public, Turramurra Public and Warrawee Public
- Moments to Abbotsleigh and Knox Grammar
David Walker 0414 184 911
Belinda Edwards 0451 672 977
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.