SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This single level, essentially double brick home signifies all that family living should be. Positioned on the high side of a leafy quiet street in a family friendly neighbourhood, there are multiple living areas to cater for all ages and occasions and a sparkling pool for family fun.
With a light and airy feel due to a clever design utilizing skylights, accommodation is generous with three living areas, four bedrooms and an additional fifth bed or study/home office option. Separate and distinct lounge/dining room, living area and family room combine to cater for entertaining as well as the day to day needs of the contemporary family. Whilst charming as is, there is scope to modernise and refresh if desired, which will capitalize on this prime position.
Superbly set on an expansive block of 1,080sqm (approx.), there is level lawn for play, a generous pool to enjoy, and vehicle access through to the separate substantial rear workshop/utility room, for car, boat, trailer etc. Established perimeter gardens frame the property.
Location is ideal, just a stroll to Turramurra High School, Auluba Reserve and Auluba Oval and shops. This home sits within a precinct bordered by many elite schooling options. Transport links include bus to Turramurra rail and Macquarie University. Simply move in and savor your new surrounds.
- Lounge/dining with polished floorboards
- Substantial open living area with skylights
- Family room opening to rear outdoor dining space and pool/lawn area
- Charming kitchen with walk-in pantry, Bosch DW, servery to family room, Ceran cooktop and stone benchtops
- Master with contemporary ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Additional three bedrooms with carpet and BIRs
- Home office/study or fifth bed with adjacent bathroom
- Recently renovated stylish family bathroom
- Reverse cycle zoned ducted air conditioning
- Internal access to tandem double garage with additional parking space
- Generous sparkling pool ideal for lots of summer fun
- Versatile large shed ideal as a man-cave, workshop, studio, utility space
- Land size 1,080sqm (approx)
- 850m to Turramurra High School
- 18 mins walk (1.4km) to Turramurra Primary School
- 450m to Auluba Reserve with playing field and off leash dog park
- 850m to Auluba Oval and local shops
- Surrounded by many elite North Shore schooling options, including Knox Grammar, Pymble Ladies College, Ravenswood, Barker College and Abbotsleigh
- Bus to Turramurra rail (Route 571) & Macquarie University (Route 572)
Contact: Greg Windel 0419 261 348 firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.