Ray White Turramurra
SOLD By Linda Ratcliff and Valerie Latham
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Family excellence, with size holiday lifestyle
Surrounded by a canopy of beautiful mature trees Ranelagh' is an impressively proportioned residence effortlessly catering to a modern family lifestyle with superb outdoor spaces and peaceful seclusion. Blissfully private, wide decks and terraces are further complimented by a striking pool and ample secure child and pet friendly areas.
Vast interiors offer spaces and rooms for all occasions and flexible accommodation which will easily adapt to the needs of a growing family. Stylishly updated, fresh, modern and bright, this beautiful home sits peacefully in a whisper quiet street walking distance to Turramurra High and public, shops, playing fields and bus.
- Formal lounge and dining, family living with wood fire
- Caesarstone kitchen adjoins the casual dining
- Substantial alfresco deck, paved areas by the pool
- Timber floors throughout the lower level, large study
- Superb guest suite with sitting/TV room and ensuite
- Five generous bedrooms placed for light and privacy
- Palatial master with his/hers robes
- Security alarm, ducted air conditioning, internal laundry
- Expansive storage including potential wine cellar area
- Ducted reverse cycle-heating and cooling-ducted into 4 zones
- Double lock up garage plus additional off street parking for 4 vehicle/boat storage
- Very private, easy care lot fully fenced to the rear
- Multiple safe areas for the children and pets to play
- Walking distance to schools, shops, parks and bus
Saturday 6 April 2013, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Linda Ratcliff 0412 336 780
Valerie Latham 0417 280 028
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
930m² / 0.23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.