SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a leafy & quiet cul-de-sac, this appealing family home offers a wonderful opportunity to enter the North Shore market. Newly renovated with a contemporary kitchen and refurbished bathrooms, this residence features four generous bedrooms, spacious living and dining and a family/casual meals area. There is a generous and flexible room downstairs with separate external access and WC, perfect for a rumpus room/kids retreat or home office. A generous balcony for alfresco dining oversees a lovely and well maintained garden with plenty of lawn and a custom built cubby with slide for play.
Although you can comfortably reside in the property as is, there is definite potential to introduce your own design flair to upgrade & capitalize further, given the appeal and quality of the surrounding area. With a stroll around the corner to Kent Street oval & tennis courts, walk to North Turramurra Public School and shops plus bus to Turramurra station, all the elements are here for that special childhood home for the family.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in wardrobe & split system air conditioning
- Large combined formal lounge & dining
- Contemporary kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops adjoins casual meals and family room
- Three additional bedrooms all with BIRs
- Double lock up garage
- Rumpus room or home office with separate access
- Wine cellar/storage area
- Laundry and WC
- Land size 760 (approx) sq. metres
- Stroll to North Turramurra Public school
- Short walk to North Turramurra & Princes St shops
- 280m to Kent St oval playing fields and tennis courts
- Bus to rail
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.