SOLD by Greg Windel
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautifully presented family home has been refurbished and upgraded throughout, offering a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a fabulous floorplan with family living in mind. Ample accommodation includes five generous bedrooms and study, with spacious lounge and separate dining, plus family room. There is an additional flexible space, perfect for a rumpus room/kids retreat, home office or workshop/studio. Two alfresco timber decks provide the ultimate in outdoor entertaining and oversee a well maintained garden with level lawn, enveloped in a safe and secure fully enclosed rear yard.
With a sought after North to rear aspect, this home is brimming with appeal given the quality location and available amenities in the immediate surrounding area. With a stroll around the corner to Kent Street oval & tennis courts, walk to North Turramurra Public School and shops plus bus to Turramurra station, all the special elements are here for that next exciting step for your family.
- Stylish formal lounge with plantation shutters
- Second, well separated family living room
- Contemporary kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Adjoining dining area
- Master bed with ensuite and BIRs
- Separate study area
- Flexible outdoor rumpus room/retreat, home office or workshop/studio
- Two additional bathrooms
- Double carport
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Aircon to lounge room and second living space
- BIRs to Master and beds 2 & 3
- Underhouse storage
- Land size 768 (approx) sq. metres
- Safe and secure level rear yard
- Stroll to North Turramurra Public school
- Short walk to North Turramurra & Princes St shops
- 280m to Kent St oval playing fields and tennis courts
- Bus to rail
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.