SOLD by Greg Windel
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Contemporary, spacious and light infused, this superior apartment is just footsteps to Wahroonga's boutique village precinct, rail, picturesque park and elite schooling. Situated with the ease of access a ground floor location affords, this superb two bedroom luxury strata title apartment also offers a large outdoor courtyard with paved area for entertaining. Beautifully presented, with quality fittings and finishes throughout, the best of a low maintenance lifestyle can be found living here.
This exceptional sought after pet-friendly complex has video intercom security entry with a secure carspace. Well positioned within walking distance to Knox and Abbotsleigh schools, with the hub of village life close by, this will be either a very special place to call home or a great investment opportunity.
Best access to the property is via Everett Way off Woonona Avenue Sth.
- Stylish living and dining area with timber flooring opening to the large alfresco courtyard
- Ceiling height to living area 2.8m
- Modern gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and Smeg stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop
- Light and airy Master bedroom, generous ensuite with bath, built in robes
- Bed 2 with built in robes
- Main bathroom with quality fittings and finishes
- Internal laundry plus plenty of storage
- Internal lift access to secure parking space
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Approx. levies per quarter: Strata $1,155; Water $178; Council $315
- 800m walk to Wahroonga rail
- Stroll to Village shopping, cafes, restaurants and Wahroonga Village Park
- Walk to Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh
- Close to other elite schooling options
Auction: 19 September, 2015, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.