SOLD by Kevin Hinder & Greg Windel
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Blend a premier position conveniently located just footsteps to Wahroonga's boutique village precinct, rail and elite schooling, with a quality lifestyle in the exclusive Lexington complex'. Nestled well within the lush landscaped grounds affording tranquil privacy (sheltered from noise and activity), this superb two bedroom luxury strata title apartment offers a light, contemporary feel. The main living, dining area and terrace have a North East aspect, and offer a leafy vista in a quiet setting. The best of a low maintenance lifestyle can be found living here.
This exceptional sought after complex has a gymnasium, communal BBQ area and an entertainment room for gatherings and functions, plus swipe card security entry and a concierge facility. Well positioned between Knox and Abbotsleigh schools, with the hum of village life close by, this will be either a very special place to call home or a great investment opportunity.
- Stylish living and dining area opening to the alfresco terrace
- Modern gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and Omega stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, pantry
- Master bedroom with balcony, ensuite (stone tops and bath) and walk in robe
- Bed 2 with double built in robe
- Main bathroom with quality fittings and finishes
- Internal laundry plus plenty of storage
- Internal lift access to secure parking space with storage cage and ample visitor parking
- Quality carpeting to bedrooms
- Split system air conditioning to living and both bedrooms
- Security building with swipe card access and intercom facility
- Indicative rental $580.00 - $625.00 per week (now vacant)
- Walk to Wahroonga or Warrawee rail
- Stroll to Village shopping, cafes, restaurants and Wahroonga Village park
- 850m (10 mins) to Warrawee Public school
- 600m to The Glade Reserve oval, park and tennis courts
- Walk to Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh
- Close to other elite schooling options
Auction 18 Feb 2017 at 4pm, Turramurra Masonic Hall
Inspect: Sat & Wed 12.30pm to 1.00pm or by appointment
Kevin Hinder 0417 253 633 firstname.lastname@example.org
Greg Windel 0419 261 348 email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.