Offering room to grow, an affordable family retreat
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A private retreat well protected from the road, this architecturally designed home communes with its natural surrounds embraced by a lush and leafy landscape. Created in the 70's with rich timber features, soaring ceilings and spacious dimensions, it provides immediate comfort with scope to update.
North facing, it sits on a large 1600sqm+ block enjoying an excellent connection with the outdoors created by walls of glass and a superb central alfresco courtyard with built in barbeque, sauna and access to the two way bathroom. This appealing family home enjoys quick access to schools, shops and bus.
- Pitched ceilings, polished timber floors
- Sprawling living with open wood fire
- Dining elevated above the living room
- Tidy kitchen incorporates a casual dining
- Step up to the four bedrooms with BIRS
- Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Large double carport, covered entry
- Partially covered alfresco courtyard
- Lush native gardens to the front
- Near level lawned area to the rear
- Storage room adjoins the carport
- Close to acres of beautiful parklands
- Quick access to rail, shops and schools
- Close to many of Sydney's elite schools
Saturday 24 May 2014 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed 2.00 til 2.30pm or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Milton Drever 0414 613 664
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.