SOLD by Greg Windel
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Offering complete tranquility, this stunning full brick residence has been cleverly designed and landscaped, proffering every room with a lush and leafy private panorama. Framed by abundant, fully mature gardens with auto lighting for an enchanted evening experience, the property is set on a large 1,461 square metres (approx) and encompasses a generous floorplan including separate fully self-contained accommodation and stand alone gym, with covered parking available for 3 vehicles, and dual driveway access.
Characterised by beautiful light infused rooms and an easy indoor/outdoor flow, there are superb multiple living and alfresco areas to accommodate day to day living as well as exquisite entertaining options. These lovely spaces are blessed with a vista to the shimmering pool and gorgeous grounds that have been meticulously and thoughtfully planted and maintained. This is a beautifully presented home where those additional touches bring warmth and interest that will capture your heart.
Conveniently located within walking distance to Warrawee rail, Knox, Abbotsleigh and Warrawee Public School.
Main House Accommodation:
- Large main formal lounge area with gas fireplace opening to the covered outdoor entertaining area and deck
- Formal dining with lovely sitting area and architectural windows
- Well separated rumpus room
- Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, convection cooktop and Miele appliances
- Generous Master bedroom, wet room ensuite with underfloor heating, walk-in-robe and dual built in robes
- Beds 2,3 and 4 all with built in robes
- Main bathroom with separate wet room style shower
- Double garage with built in storage and undercover access
- Plenty of storage areas
- Generous living area
- Large 5th bedroom
- Wet bar kitchen
- Study or bed 6 in need with built in robe
- Modern bathroom
- Reverse cycle air
- Opens to both private courtyard and deck overlooking pool/spa and rear garden
- Separate structure with carport and gym room
- Ducted vacuum system
- Extensive garden lighting with auto timer
- Easy access to large roof and underhouse storage
- Two reverse cycle air conditioners
Additional location aspects:
- Next to Roland Reserve playground
- Close to The Glade Reserve and William Lewis Park
- Near to SAN hospital
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.