Ray White Turramurra
SOLD BY MILTON & DAVID
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This stunning executive home perfectly balances luxury, space and contemporary style to produce a unique offering rare in today's market. An inspired blend of the latest designer finishes with rustic charm, it provides peace, tranquility and the ease of single level living on a child friendly lot.
Free flowing interiors are characterised by soaring ceilings, wide halls and a sense of unbridled light and space. The quality and luxury of the finishes immediately impresses as does its clever editions evidenced in the hidden butler's kitchen. It's well located close to the bus, schools and shops.
- Blackbutt flooring, striking plywood ceilings, plantation shutters
- Accents of rustic timber provide contrast
- Open plan living, dining and showpiece kitchen
- Concealed butlers pantry, Smeg appliances
- Wall of bi-folds opens to the alfresco deck
- Stone wrapped kitchen, long island dining bench
- Four generous beds, master with luxe ensuite
- Superb travertine finishes in both bathrooms
- Underhouse storage and workshop area
- North facing
- Generous level lawns
- Easy care landscaped gardens
- Single garage
- Set back from the road
- Peaceful and leafy setting
- Walk to Fox Valley Rd shops and bus
- Close to excellent public and private schools
- Surrounded by acres of national forest
Saturday 28 June 2014 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed 11.00 til 11.30am or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Milton Drever 0414 613 664
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.