SOLD by Greg Windel
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sequestered away in a tranquil locale, this classic contemporary home is all about a quality lifestyle amidst stylish surrounds. A cleverly designed floorplan incorporates formal lounge and dining with a well separated and generously proportioned sitting room or home office. There is the option to utilize as a fourth bedroom depending on your needs. The main living area and kitchen plus casual meals open to a lovely timber terrace for alfresco dining and relaxing, adjacent to the easily maintained secure rear yard with level lawn and landscaped perimeter gardens.
The Master bedroom with ensuite is positioned downstairs, together with a guest powder room and internal access to the garage. Two additional bedrooms plus the main bathroom are located upstairs. Perfect for smaller families or professional couples, it is also an ideal option for those looking to downsize without compromising on the finish of residence or supremacy of location.
Conveniently located within walking distance to Wahroonga Bush School, East Wahroonga village shops and eateries, and a stroll to Cliff oval, this is a wonderful lifestyle choice.
- Master with ensuite and substantial dual built in robes
- Formal living and dining room opening to an alfresco terrace on one aspect and to a courtyard on the other
- Large family/sitting room or home office, option as fourth bedroom
- Fresh and fabulous kitchen and casual meals with Granite benchtops, Miele oven and cooktop and Blanco dishwasher and range
- Powder room
- Understair wine cellar and storage area
- Internal access to garage
- Second car space
- Beds 2 and 3 with built in robes and lovely loft style windows
- Stylish main bathroom
- Alarm system
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Land size 670sqm approx
- 1.5km walk to Wahroonga Bush School
- 15 minute or 1.2km walk to East Wahroonga Village and restaurants
- 500m to Cliff oval playing fields
- Close to elite North Shore schooling options
- Bus to Wahroonga rail
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.